Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last week review


So I did most of my workouts last week. I ended up doing 8:25 hours  of workouts and I was scheduled to do 7:20 hours. I am still not sure why I went over.







I ended up doing:



3 bikes sessions broken down as 1 spin session, 1 indoor cycling at hotel gym,  two hour bike ride outdoors.



80 min swim session



3:30 min run. From this,



So my OCD is kicking in with my charts that Trainingpeaks gives me.



My first chart for last week looked like this: Separating my total run time, total swim time, and total bike time.





My second chart (after I revised the brick workouts) to be only brick workouts looks like this: (swim times, run times, and brick times)





I had emailed Frank just to double check that anytime I do a bike and a run do I record it as a brick or as bike and a run workout? II just want my scheduled breakdown of my charts to match what I'm actually doing. OCD seriously. Now let's see if I can figure out how to attach pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment