Thursday, May 10, 2012

Milestones!

Today, May 10th, I swam a mile in the ocean and I did not drown. The sea did not drown me. I did not get attacked by any fishy monsters. I did not get bitten by sea lice. I did not get stung by jelly fish or baby jelly fish. I did have a few anxiety issues, but I made it! It did take me forever, but I made it! Thanks to Amy for being the best spotter ever! Your white legs make spotting so easy Amy! And Luis was right there teaching me to spot w/out having to stop. Something new that I also learned today! A few more mile swims, and I should be ready for my two tris that I have in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. My legs are very tan ... I'm not sure who this white - legged Amy person you keep speaking about is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meli, too funny about following the white legs... that is how I kept track of my mom during the first tri swim I led her though haha. Way to go on a mile in the ocean - I can do lake swims, but the ocean... that terrifies me!!

    ReplyDelete