Thursday, May 17, 2012

NEW WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Going over to the bike store in a few minutes to go pick up my brand new bike! I got a Quintana Roo CD 01 with Carbon Raching Wheels and all the good stuff that comes with it! Red and black! Love love love it ! First tri bike. So a little scared. Here is a picture of my new bike:



Never ridden a tri bike so we'll see how it goes this weekend as I start testing the waters in it! I have to get rid of my felt since this bike was a teeny winny beety meeny way over my budget. I'm sure the Felt will find a nice new home. I've been so attached to my Felt, and so fond of it. I hope the new owner loves it as much as I have.


Good bye Felt! This weekend is my last race with you. You've been there for me for 2 years. It's time to move on!



No comments:

Post a Comment