Thursday, July 19, 2012

Strength Training

So before I forget everything that I did, I should write a little bit about my wonderful session that I had with one of my coaches, Kristi, this past Tuesday.

Note how last week I skipped it and completely forgot about it so I asked Kristi about some tips and ideas and we met at her gym for an hour workout. An hour? I thought strength training was 20 minutes or so but we did an hour!

We started off doing planks (hold for one minute) and did about three of those. We did squats on bar above my shoulders with smaller weights. Ouch on my neck! Need to roll a towel next time. Sit ups on bosu ball, triceps on bench, full length up/down on bench, lunges with full body twist with weight ball, butt something with weights, something something with weights as well, more weights on bosu ball, hamstring stretches with weights. Ok I think I forgot some but all in all we did about 60-70 minutes. Now if I could remember or record her moves for next time!!

The next day, soreness all over my body!! Squatting to go potty was a major PITA!! Good thing I think my plan has me doing this 2x a week so I better get Bette at this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment